Tullyglass House Hotel
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Excellent 5/5
1,047 results
All reviewsclock towerfamily weddingwedding receptionfirst classno liftfrom start to finishbeautiful hotelbridal suitefunction roomtop classnext morningfood was lovelywould highly recommend this hotelfamily roomsecond to nonecouldn't do enoughsunday carvery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We recently had our wedding reception in the Tullyglass House Hotel. We were extremely impressed with the service we received from the staff right from day one when we booked the venue right up to the day of the wedding. Several guests commented on how delicious the wedding meal was and how fantastic the service was. The guest rooms were also beautiful. All staff were extremely helpful to us in the run up to the wedding and the hotels attention to detail is impeccable. I would highly recommend this hotel to any brides and grooms considering it for their wedding. We just want to thank Tullyglass for making our day such a success.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank StephMegaw
TullyGlass H, Guest Relations Manager at Tullyglass House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear StephMegaw

We are delighted that you had such a wonderful time celebrating your special day. Your lovely comments on our service, food and staff are so much appreciated and will be passed to all relevant departments.

We wish you and your husband every good wish for the future and look forward to welcoming you back to Tullyglass.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

The beautiful Tullyglass Hotel hosted our school formal. From start to finish, the friendly staff helped to tailor the event to my school's needs and our formal had a unique, vibrant feel. The standard of the catering was excellent, and all the guests made remarks about the warmth of reception and quality of the evening's entertainment. We would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a school formal event, as you will be guaranteed a wonderful and unforgettable night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Peter H
TullyGlass H, Public Relations Manager at Tullyglass House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Peter H

Thank you for your great comments on your recent school formal held at Tullyglass. We are delighted that everyone had a great evening.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last summer on the recommendation of my customer. I'm a Starwood Platinum member, so I'm weary of any non-Starwood property, but this is an exception!

Phenomenal rate, beautiful room. Service was fantastic. Very remote location, so I chose to eat dinner on site and my meal was fantastic!

When travelling in Northern Ireland again, I would return in a moment.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear ProsperFam

Your review is very much appreciated. All of your kind comments will be passed to all relevant departments. We look forward to welcoming you back to Tullylglass on your next trip.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Attended a wedding at this Hotel. The staff were very friendly and we were fortunate to check into our room to get ready for the wedding early. With over 130 people attending the wedding, I have to say it was superb. The food was excellent and very hot - there was plenty of staff in attendance and the room was cleared in a very quick time to allow the evening celebrations to start.
The bedrooms were lovely and the breakfast super. A lovely hotel would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
TullyGlass H, Guest Relations Manager at Tullyglass House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear 2getawaysdeals

Your kind remarks are very much appreciated and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Tullyglass Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Regards

Reviewed 19 March 2014

On the evening of Tuesday 25th February, my mum, dad, brother and I visited the Tullyglass House Hotel to enjoy a meal for my brother's birthday. Although my family had opted to go for the Carvery, I suffer from awful stomach health, and even attempting 2 courses of the Carvery would have me crippled over in pain. I phoned the hotel the evening before we were due to go, to ask if it would be OK for me to be served just a main meal from the Bistro menu in the Carvery restaurant with my family. A foreign receptionist told me no manager was available, and that she herself could not authorise this, so to phone again in the morning. My mum phoned the next morning and spoke to someone in the bistro bar, who said that our request was no problem.
We arrived that evening, my family bought their Carvery tickets, and I went round to the Bistro bar to get a menu. A blonde lady with a Ballymena accent was working, she was most helpful, and told me to go on into the Carvery with my family, and she would come in to take my order.
The Carvery was not busy, so we had a nice table near the soup counter. My family thoroughly enjoyed the various courses of their Carvery, saying that everything was lovely and hot and flavoursome. The bistro bar lady took my meal order, and made me feel very welcome in the Carvery, which I appreciated. I enjoyed the stir-fried vegetables and champ, the food was so full of flavour. Two young fellows were on waiter duty that evening, both were friendly, polite and professional.
We enjoyed our evening in the Tullyglass very much. The food and service could not be faulted. I was grateful that the hotel accommodated my dietary request without any problem. As much as I would love to sit down to a Carvery, I physically couldn't, so I was glad to have been able to eat a lighter meal alongside my family in the Carvery.
We plan to return for another family meal over Easter, and I hope that the Tullyglass will once again not mind helping me out with my dietary matter. Thanks very much.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
TullyGlass H, Public Relations Manager at Tullyglass House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear MayFairQueenBaby

We were delighted to have assisted you and really appreciate your favourable comments on our food and customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.