On arriving late at the hotel, received a warm welcome and were able to eat in the restaurant even though it was past the time it should have been closing. Food was enjoyable with generous portions.
Our room was clean and very spacious with a large bathroom. Breakfast was hearty and the hotel had a warm and relaxed athmosphere throughout. Staff were friendly and chatty at all times.
Location of the hotel is excellent to explore the coast from and easy to reach from both Belfast airports.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Londonderry Arms Hotel is a historic hotel, once owned by Sir Winston Churchill, is situated in the picturesque Glens of Antrim in the small coastal village of Carnlough and is midway between Titanic Belfast and the famous Giant's Causeway. The Londonderry Arms Hotel is ideally located on the Causeway Coastal Route for those who are wishing to tour the North Coast and beyond. We offer a range of accommodation for the customers with a total of 35 bedrooms in the hotel. Our menus offer locally sourced produce which guests can enjoy in either our Coach House bar bistro or in one of our two dining areas - Frances Ann Restaurant and Tapestry Room. Booking is advised for those who wish to eat in the hotel due to the busy nature of the restaurant. A warm welcome awaits, your needs are the concerns of our staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Londonderry Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Londonderry Arms Carnlough
- Hotel Londonderry Arms
- Londonderry Arms Hotel Carnlough, County Antrim