Just home from Millbrook lodge was really looking forward to Sunday dinner what a disappointment staff no where to be seen and when they did come to the table they where rude food cold no one near us to ask if everything was ok did intend to have dessert but after sitting 20 minutes after main course was finished we just ask for a bill it then took a further 10 minutes to pay bill even though I was the only one there MILLBROOK TAKE NOTIE OF THE REVIEWS
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short distance from the scenic Mourne Mountains, The Millbrook Lodge is a family-owned hotel, where the charm of a beautiful Georgian building has been carefully integrated with modern comfort and amenities. The hotel has sixteen bedrooms all en-suite, offering comfort, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Exquisitely landscaped gardens provide six acres of tranquility and a perfect setting for photographs. The Head Chef provides a wide range of mouth-watering food options from breakfast through to dinner and Sunday lunch with Pensioner's lunches and Early Bird Menu also available. Afternoon Tea, with a sumptuous selection of scones, traybakes and sandwiches has become one of the hotel's most popular eating experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Millbrook Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel Ballynahinch
- Millbrook Lodge Hotel Ballynahinch, Northern Ireland