Hhave not been here for a while and wont be rushing back. My scampi was good but my husbands steak burger was terrible, tasted like kebab meat. champ cold out of microwave. Manageress offered no charge for burger but that is not a solution. Go to AJs diner in Crossgar and taste their burgers. no comparision. bacon in burger used was denny instants microwave bacon, £10 price of kebab burger went into charity box.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short distance from the scenic Mourne Mountains, The Millbrook Lodge is a family-owned hotel, where the charm of a beautiful Georgian building has been carefully integrated with modern comfort and amenities. The hotel has sixteen bedrooms all en-suite, offering comfort, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Exquisitely landscaped gardens provide six acres of tranquility and a perfect setting for photographs. The Head Chef provides a wide range of mouth-watering food options from breakfast through to dinner and Sunday lunch with Pensioner's lunches and Early Bird Menu also available. Afternoon Tea, with a sumptuous selection of scones, traybakes and sandwiches has become one of the hotel's most popular eating experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your Millbrook Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel Ballynahinch
- Millbrook Lodge Hotel Ballynahinch, Northern Ireland