We stayed for one night as part of an offer so got an extremely good deal on price. Our bedroom was lovely and very comfortable. Only complaints were tiny TV and the taps in the bathroom didn't work properly. The water wouldn't run properly.
The staff in the restaurant were lovely, really young people with impeccable manners and service. Quite an unfriendly lady on reception though who was very snappy when we enquired about anything.
Overall good value and would recommend if passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short distance from the scenic Mourne Mountains, The Millbrook Lodge is a family-owned hotel, where the charm of a beautiful Georgian building has been carefully integrated with modern comfort and amenities. The hotel has sixteen bedrooms all en-suite, offering comfort, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Exquisitely landscaped gardens provide six acres of tranquility and a perfect setting for photographs. The Head Chef provides a wide range of mouth-watering food options from breakfast through to dinner and Sunday lunch with Pensioner's lunches and Early Bird Menu also available. Afternoon Tea, with a sumptuous selection of scones, traybakes and sandwiches has become one of the hotel's most popular eating experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your Millbrook Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel Ballynahinch
- Millbrook Lodge Hotel Ballynahinch, Northern Ireland