We were delighted with absolutely everything provided at The Old Inn. Staff were welcoming and friendly in all areas. Food was delicious. Rooms were so cosy and comfortable. A really special hotel. Cant wait until my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Inn is over 400 years old. With thatched roof, open turf fires and ornate furnishings - this cosy Northern Ireland retreat is AA 4 SILVER star(highly commended) and offers 2AA rosette dining, Dinner Bed and Breakfast is our most popular package and is perfect for a staycation or romantic short break. We also have close links to nearby spa and golf facilities to make your short break a wonderfully relaxing break away from it all. Close to Helen's Bay Beach and Crawfordsburn Country Park it's great for Hikers and walkers. Tourism NI Approved Walker Welcome scheme. Family rooms available and a luxurious outdoor pavilion with... You guessed it, a roaring open fire!Family run for generations, the welcome is as warm as the famous fires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Old Inn Crawfordsburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Hotel Crawfordsburn
- Old Inn Crawfordsburn
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Northern Ireland