I have been to this hotel for weddings so was quite looking forward to staying for 1 night. On arrival we were met by a very pleasant receptionist who provided us with our room details. When we went into the room I was really surprised by how small it was, barely enough room to walk around the bed. To add to the disappointment of this we noticed that the car park was right outside the window, as the room was on the ground floor noise was a particular problem. My advice would be to ensure when booking that you get a room that is a decent size and away from the car park. The TV was also a problem as additional commentary would sometimes override the normal television sound which meant I had to turn off the television.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Inn is over 400 years old. With thatched roof, open turf fires and ornate furnishings - this cosy Northern Ireland retreat is AA 4 SILVER star(highly commended) and offers 2AA rosette dining, Dinner Bed and Breakfast is our most popular package and is perfect for a staycation or romantic short break. We also have close links to nearby spa and golf facilities to make your short break a wonderfully relaxing break away from it all. Close to Helen's Bay Beach and Crawfordsburn Country Park it's great for Hikers and walkers. Tourism NI Approved Walker Welcome scheme. Family rooms available and a luxurious outdoor pavilion with... You guessed it, a roaring open fire!Family run for generations, the welcome is as warm as the famous fires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Old Inn Crawfordsburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Hotel Crawfordsburn
- Old Inn Crawfordsburn
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Northern Ireland