Stayed for 1 night in a deluxe room. Room was beautiful and very clean.
Dinner in the Lewis restaurant was amazing and we had fantastic service throughout out our stay.
Have stayed before and each time have had the same experience. The staff are friendly and helpful. Sitting in the garden on a sunny day with a glass of wine is pure bliss!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Inn is over 400 years old. With thatched roof, open turf fires and ornate furnishings - this cosy Northern Ireland retreat offers 2AA rosette dining, Dinner Bed and Breakfast is our most popular package. We also have close links to nearby spa and golf facilities to make your short break a wonderfully relaxing break away from it all. Family run for generations, the welcome is as warm as the famous fires. Family rooms available and a luxurious outdoor pavilion with... You guessed it, a roaring open fire! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Old Inn Crawfordsburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Hotel Crawfordsburn
- Old Inn Crawfordsburn
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Northern Ireland