“great service, great food”
Review of The Goose Cafe

The Goose Cafe
Ranked #6 of 18 Restaurants in Comber
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Have just come across this little gem tucked away through a beautifully kept courtyard. We were in for lunch this week and after looking through their extensive lunch menu, I decided on the savoury tart and my friend had a soup and panini combo. Both meals were superb, and great value for money. Wonderful, friendly service. I would not hesitate to recommend this little hidden treasure to all my friends and family.

1  Thank rockybex
There are newer reviews for The Goose Cafe

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I have visited the goose a few times over the past month and have not been impressed by the food. So basic, dry and flavour doesn't seem to exist in the kitchen. The few times that I have been I have ordered a variety of different wraps, panini's and tarts all that were very bland! The scones aren't much good either. The service I recieved was fantastic! My waitress on one occasion was very funny and polite which made me feel very relaxed in the goose atmosphere but good service does not make up for terrible food. Such a disappointment for such a lovely place.

1  Thank KellyFLO
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I have visited the Goose several times during the last month and I have not been disappointed.

The food is excellent and the staff are helpful and friendly. The relaxed atmosphere makes this an ideal place to catch up with friends and family or meet with business colleagues.

The freshly cooked breakfast is delicious as are the homemade pancakes. Reasonable prices. By far the best place to eat in Comber.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

My partner and i thought we would give it a try for breakfast before an afternoon in the hospital. We had been waiting for 10-15 mins to get served(maybe 7ppl in at the time) then a couple sat next to us and got served straight away,and still left us waiting. Will NOT be back there. Highly not reccomended.

4  Thank Calibra16v
Reviewed 22 June 2013

First time visit for a spot of lunch and was suitably impressed. Service swift and friendly, food attractively presented and tasty (chicken and broccoli bake and chicken Caesar salad) and nice coffee and cake to follow. Pleasant surroundings and not too heavy on the wallet. We'll be back!

Please vote if this helped you.

3  Thank Epicurean247