We sayed here last week to celebrate my Mums birthday. The service we received was excellent and we were made to feel welcome from the minute we stepped foot in the door. Our rooms were imaculate and had great views of the gardens and loch. The bedroom interior is stunning and modern and teh failities are of a high standard.
We were booked in on a dinner, b & b package and all ate from the inclusive menu as the choices were so good we did not need the a la carte menu.
The food was well presented, in particular the desserts which were like a work of art.
Cocktails were reasonably priced which was a nice surprise and breakfast the following morning did not dissappint - fruit, pastries, yoghurts and cereals followed by a large Scottish breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 20 acres of land and overlooking two Lochs to each side, the hotel boasts magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and local 9 hole golf course. Lochside House Hotel is ideally situated for people wishing to tour Ayrshire and the outlying districts and also for those who would like to indulge themselves in The Spa at Lochside. The hotel was taken over in 1999 by Robert and Vivien Kyle and was extensively extended and refurbished to achieve a Four star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lochside House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lochside Hotel New Cumnock
- Lochside House Hotel & Spa New Cumnock, Ayrshire