This hotel is set in a stunning location but for me that's where the niceties stop the food now where do I begin if any chef has read this menu and thinks it works he should look for another career the combos on this menu are laughable oriental and Cajun chicken strips with chilli jam which continent does this dish come from even cooking a basic British dish like a medium fillet steak they can't get right this place could be so much better only if the food would reflect the business as a whole . The spa is really nice and a real plus point but the food really lets the whole package down please please get some decent food on the menu and some proper combos that work. Also to note the tapas in the spa are all italian I thought tapas where Spanish maybe I am wrong. Come for the spa not the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 20 acres of land and overlooking two Lochs to each side, the hotel boasts magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and local 9 hole golf course. Lochside House Hotel is ideally situated for people wishing to tour Ayrshire and the outlying districts and also for those who would like to indulge themselves in The Spa at Lochside. The hotel was taken over in 1999 by Robert and Vivien Kyle and was extensively extended and refurbished to achieve a Four star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Stayforlong S.L., Odigeo, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lochside House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lochside Hotel New Cumnock
- Lochside House Hotel & Spa New Cumnock, Ayrshire