Visited this hotel a month ago after purchasing an afternoon tea through Itison and can honestly say it has been the best afternoon tea ever. This was a treat I had organised for family members and the place itself is stunning and the staff were so attentive and helpful and really looked after us. Thoroughly enjoyed by all and such a relaxing afternoon. The only downside is a 50 minute drive or I would be going here all the time. Well worth a visit and the food looked lovely too which was being served at a few tables nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 20 acres of land and overlooking two Lochs to each side, the hotel boasts magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and local 9 hole golf course. Lochside House Hotel is ideally situated for people wishing to tour Ayrshire and the outlying districts and also for those who would like to indulge themselves in The Spa at Lochside. The hotel was taken over in 1999 by Robert and Vivien Kyle and was extensively extended and refurbished to achieve a Four star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Cancelon, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lochside House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lochside Hotel New Cumnock
- Lochside House Hotel & Spa New Cumnock, Ayrshire