My Wife and I stayed here for her 30th Birthday and loved every minute of our stay. We arrived a little early but our room was ready so we were aloud in. We stayed in the Lowes Suite which is african themed, the views form the room were looking over the Loch and are fantastic along with the animals in the room.
We had a afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco which had a selection of sandwiches and cakes. These were well worth having and filled us both up until dinner.
We hadn't booked any treatments in the spa so on a whim we tried to book in but they were unfortunately full up on our arrival day but did have spaces the following day so we booked in (This was well worth it as we had a 1/2 hr massage and use of the thermal suit)
We also had dinner in the restaurant and it was delicious, full of flavour and the presentation was fantastic.
All in all we were both really impressed with the hotel and stay and would recommend it to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 20 acres of land and overlooking two Lochs to each side, the hotel boasts magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and local 9 hole golf course. Lochside House Hotel is ideally situated for people wishing to tour Ayrshire and the outlying districts and also for those who would like to indulge themselves in The Spa at Lochside. The hotel was taken over in 1999 by Robert and Vivien Kyle and was extensively extended and refurbished to achieve a Four star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Lochside House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lochside Hotel New Cumnock
- Lochside House Hotel & Spa New Cumnock, Ayrshire