We have stayed at Duck's a number of times over the past few years, playing golf at Gullane, Luffness etc. Malcolm and the team always try hard to make you feel very welcome. The bar is usually populated with a mix of guests and locals and as a result has a happy and relaxed atmosphere. The quality of the food in the restaurant has improved this year - so well done to the kitchen team. Rooms are fine for a few days / men playing golf etc, but the bathrooms would benefit from a refresh...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1638, the eight bed roomed house and the neighboring school were converted into a 23 en-suite bedroom hotel in 1970. All rooms have central heating, hairdryers, ironing facilities, direct dial telephones, wi-fi access, colour televisions and tea/coffee making facilities. In Duck's Restaurant you can enjoy fresh local produce prepared skilfully with care. Other facilities include Donalds bar/bistro with an extensive whiskey collection, real ale and a sheltered courtyard for alfresco dining and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Ducks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ducks At Kilspindie House Hotel Aberlady
- Ducks At Kilspindie Hotel
- Ducks At Kilspindie Aberlady
- Ducks Inn Aberlady, Scotland