We stayed one night with my 90 year old mother in law in August. Despite booking at the last minute, they provided us with ground floor bedrooms on receipt of our email request, and booked us a table for an evening meal - they couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating.
The rooms were fine, and beds comfortable. The food, both at dinner and breakfast, was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1638, the eight bed roomed house and the neighboring school were converted into a 23 en-suite bedroom hotel in 1970. All rooms have central heating, hairdryers, ironing facilities, direct dial telephones, wi-fi access, colour televisions and tea/coffee making facilities. In Duck's Restaurant you can enjoy fresh local produce prepared skilfully with care. Other facilities include Donalds bar/bistro with an extensive whiskey collection, real ale and a sheltered courtyard for alfresco dining and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ducks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ducks At Kilspindie House Hotel Aberlady
- Ducks At Kilspindie Hotel
- Ducks At Kilspindie Aberlady
- Ducks Inn Aberlady, Scotland