Stayed in Room 7. Quite a small room but adequate. Very nicely decorated. Lovely breakfast.
Points that could have improved our stay.
1. Uncomfortable soft cheap mattress
2. Main door banging till at least midnight. Room 7 is directly above.
3. Quite a cold bedroom. Put radiator on full but was lukewarm.
4. Heated towel rail stone cold!
5. Lots of dust around heated towel rail and on top of shower head.
Plus points. Staff were friendly and attentive. Good value for money.
Just a few minor details to address and would vastly improve the comfort and stay for future guests. Those particularly staying in room 7.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.