“Fab ”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Was here with couple of friends a few days ago they give lovely food, sevice was brilliant the person that served us was well dressed and had good manners couldnt get a nicer waiter think his name was martin but all in was a brilliant day out there definitely recommend

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Fantastic room to hire, spacious and well lookee after, bar staff were very nice and welcoming.

My only negative on the night was I booked the DJ from madisons and someone did not take a note of this, my party began at 7.30 and i arrived at 7.00 and there was no DJ, was abit concerned but just figured he may have been running late, at 7.25 my boyfriend then asked where he was and was answered with "You know what DJ's are like", eventually after another 10 minutes they theb noticed no DJ was booked and came to tell my he would be 20 minutes or so, he arrived at 8.15 and by this time there where already guest, which was very embarrasing for me. Mistakes happen I understand that and would just urge anyone who books to make sure everything has been taken note of and you see it.

There were 2 individuals who stood out for me the most, Annie who when i got to madions in the afternoon to decorate the hall she was extremely helpful, helped arrange tables with me and was often popping in to see if I needed anything. Also Tommy who was there during the party, was very friendly, helpful and once again popping in asking how things were going, fab gay!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Jon/San 10/05/2014
Another brilliant meal served very hot and plentiful. Gammon steak was very tender. The staff very friendly also to each other which means a happy place to work. Will certainly be back.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I visited this place with my family and thought i was great. We were greeted at the door with a big smile from a lovely lady with short red hair. She sat us down and took our drinks order. We then browsed the menu thinking there was a great selection with prices to match. We were then approached by another waitress who smiled and asked how we were. And this waitress took our order and for the rest of our experience made sure we had everything we need she was really pleasant with a very happy way about her and very helpful. After eating what i would say was very tasty well presented food we were given the bill with a thank you written on the top. Although i feel it should be us thanking them it was a great place to go and will be returning often. Thanks to the staff and in particular the lady with the red hair who greeted us and the tall girl with the blonde streaks who made the rest of the meal carry on as well as it had started. Thanks guys will be back.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My boyfriend and i came here with a discount voucher for a 3 course Sunday roast lunch. To be honest, the only reason we came here was because we were in the area doing a Segway and this was handy for us for getting something to eat afterwards. We eat out a lot and to be honest, it was the lower end of average compared to some of the places we have been. On arriving, we were seated quite quickly. However, we were sat right in between a bunch of lads watching the football and the tv screen. It does seem like a kind of football pub type place and could be quite loud if you were trying to hear each other speak while having a meal. We placed our orders and our starters arrived.... They were ok - but nothing to shout home about. We then waited AGES on our main courses (as lucky we weren't in a hurry) then the waitress came over and apologised as we had been forgotten about but gave us a free drink each. I do at least admire her honesty and that she did do something to fix it. Anyways, when our roasts arrived, again, they were average at best - not amazing and the beef was quite chewy. We then waited on our Sundaes (which also took a wee while) and my suspicion is that we were maybe forgotten about again. Anyways, when dessert arrived, it was tasty - possibly the highlight of the meal for me. Plus point to the place is that some of the staff were nice - but then again some of them never cracked a smile the whole time I seen them. Food wasn't terrible but wasn't great. Would we return again? Probably not.