“Great Value”

Price range: US$0 - US$277
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had two excellent meals here recently. Lovely venue with a good view of the sea. There was a good choice on the menu and all food we had was delicious. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Went for meal with my parents and my husband and children. Surroundings lovely and food even better. Great choice on menu, something to suit everyone and spoiled for choice! Homemade soup was a meal in itself, piping hot and served with a generous portion of fresh bread, prawn cocktail also excellent. I had chicken curry - fab, dad had prawn curry and he says he's not tasted a curry like that in ages. Other choices were lasagne, fish and chips and chilli which were thoroughly enjoyed. My 6 year old had hot dog, chips and peas and said it was the best tea he's had in ages (we eat out quite a lot so he's quite critical!) Had to talk myself into a desert as was so full but plumped for sticky toffee pudding. So glad I did, it was the lightest one I've ever had and delicious. Staff were very helpful and efficient. Wish it was closer to home as we'd become regulars there if it was! Complements all round.

3  Thank Gillian M
Reviewed 8 August 2014

What an excellent set up. Very nice bar area, leading to an indoor restaurant area with views over the river, harbour and sea. We had a chilli burger and fries and a chicken and bacon club sandwich. They were very tasty, cheap and fresh. We had a couple of pints, cheap enough considering the very polished surroundings. Staff were friendly too. We will be back.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ate here and have to say some of the food was awful, we did explain the problems with the over seasoned food and were told they would tell the chef. My husband had a stir fry and I have never seen so much soy sauce, I swear they poured the whole bottle in

1  Thank gillian319
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The meals in this place were hugs
So wanted to have a desert but there no way I could manage that
Location is perfect