What a pleasant surprise,we arrived on Friday 31st wind howling and freezing cold , to be met with a warm welcome from one of the Waterfront staff.We were taken to our room and couldn't believe the standards. The room was pleasantly decorated,warm and a huge comfortable bed.We are normally late bedders when we are on holiday,but we came back around 10pm to jump into this enormous bed and watch a full size tv on the wall.Breakfast was very appetising and filling not to mention the pleasant staff on duty.Well done the Waterfront will come back some time in the summer and enjoy a drink in the courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Described as "One of the treasures of the East Neuk," The Waterfront was proudly opened in May 2003, hosting a 55 seat a’ la carte restaurant. Personally run, The Waterfront has Anstruther’s finest location situated just a few steps from Anstruther’s harbour and marina with views over the Firth of Forth. During the warmer months we boast al fresco dining to the front and a mature courtyard for relaxing to the rear. We aim to cater for all tastes. Varied Seafood selections, chef’s specials, children’s menu, delicious coffee and cakes. The Waterfront seafood selection is surely there to impress boasting freshly delivered fish from local markets including oriental scallops, citrus salmon, stuffed sea bass, steamed mussels and a true Scottish favourite that has stood the test of time, good old Fish and Chips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Anstruther
- The Waterfront Anstruther, Fife