I will keep this short by just saying stay here! Perfect in absolutely every way. The rooms were spotless, large, well decorated, comfortable, clean and well appointed. Toiletries were in proper dispensers and there was a wide range in our rooms. Light, airy and spacious rooms in a quaint annexe. Staff were lovely and couldn't have been more friendlier or helpful. The star of the show was the food though. We ate there for our evening meal and the food was simply stunning. Breakfast the next morning was fantastic, beautifully cooked to order and plentiful. Amazing value for money and well worth the journey just to experience this stay. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Described as "One of the treasures of the East Neuk," The Waterfront was proudly opened in May 2003, hosting a 55 seat a’ la carte restaurant. Personally run, The Waterfront has Anstruther’s finest location situated just a few steps from Anstruther’s harbour and marina with views over the Firth of Forth. During the warmer months we boast al fresco dining to the front and a mature courtyard for relaxing to the rear. We aim to cater for all tastes. Varied Seafood selections, chef’s specials, children’s menu, delicious coffee and cakes. The Waterfront seafood selection is surely there to impress boasting freshly delivered fish from local markets including oriental scallops, citrus salmon, stuffed sea bass, steamed mussels and a true Scottish favourite that has stood the test of time, good old Fish and Chips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Anstruther
- The Waterfront Anstruther, Fife