we only stayed for one night, everything was ideal good small hotel, breakfast was very nice, staff were helpful and friendly, would stay again if in the area it was right on the front at harbour and although we didn't eat in the restaurant it was very busy and food looked good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Described as "One of the treasures of the East Neuk," The Waterfront was proudly opened in May 2003, hosting a 55 seat a’ la carte restaurant. Personally run, The Waterfront has Anstruther’s finest location situated just a few steps from Anstruther’s harbour and marina with views over the Firth of Forth. During the warmer months we boast al fresco dining to the front and a mature courtyard for relaxing to the rear. We aim to cater for all tastes. Varied Seafood selections, chef’s specials, children’s menu, delicious coffee and cakes. The Waterfront seafood selection is surely there to impress boasting freshly delivered fish from local markets including oriental scallops, citrus salmon, stuffed sea bass, steamed mussels and a true Scottish favourite that has stood the test of time, good old Fish and Chips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Anstruther
- The Waterfront Anstruther, Fife