“Good for a Bite”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Glasgow
“Good for a Bite”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This was my second visit to Mrs P's and again it did not disappoint, it was early but I ordered a ploughmans lunch which was very tasty and filling,that along with the decent cup of coffee set me up for my day,the owner also kindly asked me if I would like a read at a daily paper,which I thought was a nice touch,this is a place I will go back to the next time I am in Anstruther.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ferretGlasgow

Newton Mearns
“Homely Tea Room.”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Small tea room and deli up a side street. Very homely atmosphere. Sandwiches made on request. Recommend the home made soup. Worth a relaxing sit down in the afternoon.

Visited May 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Lovely meeting & eating place”
Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

Stay fairly local and have known this cafe/deli for many years. Lovely and friendly couple (Joan & Eddie). The open sandwiches are of epic NYC proportions and packed with made to order produce and the coffee's got a real kick to it. A great place for a lunch if you're visiting ;)

• Visited April 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Bloody hell wife loved the paintings and bought 2”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We have been here on 2 separate occasions while staying at the bank hotel and the waterfront and have found the food exellent mainly lunchtime menu soup and a roll or a toastie all been very good and I recommend it for a pleasant lunch, But dont look at the art work lol it will cost you 50 times the price of a toastie lol trust me, But to be honest we love the paintings we have bought and would have lost out on this chance if we hadent visited

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank william t
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Friendly”
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

Very good homemade food. Went in for a coffee - food so good we had lunch and took some food home with us for later. Owners gave us a friendly and helpful service. Great little place.

1 Thank MaisyGal