“October stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Crail
Honeypot Guest House & Tearoom
Ranked #1 of 9 Crail B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Lovely little B@B very clean, fantastic breakfast. We stayed for two nights in October and had a great time, Graham was the perfect host and went out of his way to make sure we had wonderful stay. I would recommend the Honeypot to anybody.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

We stayed at the Honeypot recently for 3 nights and had a lovely time. We were bowled over by Graham's warmth and genuine welcome. He really made us feel at home. We had the double en-suite which was cosey, comfy,(bed was very comfy!), and clean. Breakfasts were a magical open book - anything we fancied! They were delicious! Food cooked and presented with a lot of care and attention. Edna and Graham are a winning team. They clearly enjoy people and it shows! We are looking forward to coming back very soon...Many thanks to you both for everything.
Warm wishes, Dawn and Pete

1  Thank Pete and Dawn B
Reviewed 13 October 2012

A wonderful smell of ginger & chocolate cake just drew us in, Edna was cooking for the tearoom. A truly comfortable nights sleep, with a filling varied, enjoyable breakfast. The local store opposite the bedroom window proved to be a great source for watching being a veritable hive of activity. Thank you Graham & Edna, we will be returning, your welcome and hospitality are not to be missed.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2012

we stayed in the sunny twin room overlooking the harbour and the sea. We kept the curtains drawn and woke up to a orange and pink sunrise. The room was bright and sunny and clean. the breakfast on sunday morning was great, complete with healthy and unhealthy options! Edna dn Graham were great hosts who clearly enjoyed having guests and were keen to offer advice about the area and things to see. I have never stayed anywhere like this, just incredibly welcoming and friendly. we were both so impressed, thank you for a great weekend!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2012

My wife and I have come south to Crail, for holidays and short breaks, on many occasions.

The cafe at the Honeypot has always been an essential part of our visits with a warm and courteous welcome. The coffee, tea and food have always been excellent. The cafe is bright and warm, even in the worst weather the Firth of Forth can throw at Crail. Graham, Edna and the staff work hard to ensure that all runs smoothly and the number of customers in the cafe reflect this.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Stayed at the Honeypot while visiting St Andrews for the Dunhill Golf, had stayed there before with some golfing buddies but this time the "boss" was with me, she was very impressed, clean as a whistle and the friendliest service you could wish for
well done to Graham and Edna for making our stay so pleasant.
highly recommended, great value for money

Reviewed 3 October 2012

I stayed in the seaview room for a night while hiking the Coastal Path, and I couldn't be happier with it. Although this is the one room that isn't en suite, the bathroom was only steps away and it was extremely clean with nice, modern fixtures. I had a nice view of the water over a few roofs from my room, and because they have the tearoom / cafe they can easily make almost anything for breakfast.

The house itself is very clean and cozy, with clean and attractive rooms. In addition, the location is fantastic. It's located right between the parish and the harbor (the two attractions I wanted to see the most) and is very close to the two restaurants open for dinner.

Although the room was extremely nice and comfortable, the thing that stood out the most was probably the great hosts. I arrived later than expected b/c my knees were ready to fall off, but Graham and Edna were SO friendly and welcoming when I arrived. Also, when Graham found out I was thinking of waking up to take photos of the sunrise at the harbor he took time to make sure I had the most up-to-date weather report. Finally, I checked out pretty early to get back on trail and Edna gave me a scone that was straight out of the oven in a to-go container. I ate it a few hours later in Kinsbarns and it was delicious - made me wish I was staying there a second night.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crail
Balcomie Links Hotel
#1 of 3 in Kingsbarns
Kalliope House B&B
Kalliope House B&B
#6 of 9 in Crail

Been to Honeypot Guest House & Tearoom? Share your experiences!