“Always Good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014

It might seem to be damning with faint praise to say that this is the best restaurant in Levenmouth, but it would stand up well even in areas where there is more competition. The food is always excellent and the fajitas unsurpassed in any other Mexican restaurant where I have eaten. The owners are great hosts and the service is always excellent. If I had to find fault, it would be that some of the portions are so huge (eg the enchiladas) that I can't get through them! It really pains me when I can't clear my plate. A standout restaurant in this part of Fife and the fact that it is always busy even midweek tells its own story.

paulbonnybank, Owner at The Bonnybank Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Dougban.
Many thanks for your lovely review.
It means a lot to all of us here at the Bonnybank,
and is much appreciated.
Really glad you enjoy our establishment,
and hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for The Bonnybank Inn

Reviewed 25 June 2014

15 of us celebrated my daughter's 21st birthday at the Bonnybank Inn. The food was fantastic and plentiful. Prices were very reasonable. Doggy bags were provided if needed. The staff were very attentive and made my daughter feel very special. Everyone enjoyed the meal and we all would go back again. Thank you to all the Bonnybank Inn staff for making Amy's birthday very enjoyable and memorable.

Hi Amy.
Really glad all of you enjoyed your daughters
21st birthday party with us, it was a pleasure
Looking after all of you.
Many thanks for your kind comments.
Kind regards from us all,and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I haven't long moved to the area and this was the first restaurant I have been to with my partner. The waitress' delivered our meal happily and always with a smile. They always asked if everything was ok and made sure we were enjoying our meal. The meal that myself and my partner ordered was different from each other but both equally as tasty, succulent and mouth watering as one anothers. We will definitely be going back, one of the best meals I have had.

paulbonnybank, Owner at The Bonnybank Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Hi Andy.
Glad you enjoyed your meal with us,
And thank you for your kind comments.
Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We like Mexican food and we were delighted to find the Bonnybank Inn when checking out what was available within driving distance of our holiday house. 'Despite' the non-Mexican-themed name and exterior, inside it is decorated like a Mexican restaurant and it's a nice place to go out to for a meal - and a place you want to go back again and again. The staff and friendly and helpful. The food is tasty - the mexican garlic bread is particularly wonderful. We always enjoy the meals, and are disappointed when sometimes we don't have room to try out the very tempting desserts! The only 'criticism' I'd have is that the side salads could do with a bit of sprucing up but we'll definitely be going again next time we are in the area!

Many thanks for your review
Hope to see you again when your back
In Fife.
Regards Paul.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was my first time at a Mexican restaurant, and all 4 of us agreed it was fantastic, great food, great atmosphere, loved the selection.of music as well, great value for money as we all had starters, mains and a sweet, with drinks, less than £120. Recommend a visit to anyone.

paulbonnybank, Owner at The Bonnybank Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Hi Craig.
Many thanks for a great review.
Glad you enjoyed our place, it is much
Appreciated by all of us here at Bonnybank.