“Scottish Tapas !!”

eighteen69
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Brodick
Price range: US$27 - US$53
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: eighteen69 is Auchrannie’s Scottish tapas restaurant serving a wide range of small plates in a relaxed, informal environment. The restaurant is located in the glasshouse and lounges of the Country House Hotel. Customers are encouraged to choose and share a selection of small dishes from the extensive menu. As well as being open for dinner, guests can enjoy a wide range of speciality cocktails, wines, spirits and beers – making eighteen69 the perfect venue for either a full meal or just a drink and some nibbles.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Scottish tapas - a wonderful selection of food enjoyed in a lovely restaurant.The food was exquisite with the venison meatballs taking the top prize.Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I found this restaurant here on trip advisor and with all the good reviews thought it was worth a visit. It was my birthday while me & my hubby were on holiday on Arran with friends and thought we could all celebrate my birthday here. We were not disappointed, the staff were friendly and the food amazing. We had never been to a Tapas restaurant before and so did not know what to expect. We were advised to order 3/4 dishes each but I got carried away and ordered 5, way to much food but we all shared and what we did not managed took as a doggy back for our dogs breakfast. Highlights was the caramel red onion tart and Sole fish with mushy pea dip (my first time trying Sole and it wont be my last). So if you are looking for a lovely meal while on holiday in Arran I can highly recommended this place and the cocktails are a must try too!

1  Thank purplepam12
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Despite some misgivings with the concept, the overall result was a great experience of several dishes, some of which I had never tried before. Lamb and haggis pie was good, and the pigs cheeks succulent and full of flavour - a favourite.

Service was efficient and friendly. The only slight glitch was finding guests discount wasn't available at the weekend. But the restaurant was only open for four nights per week, so it seemed disingenuous to advertise 10% off for residents. It seemed a petty attitude. But the food and the ambience of the airy glass conservatory overcame negative thoughts.

A great food experience with novel ways with traditional ingredients.

1  Thank Peterscot
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The food was lovely, with great selection. Staff were very helpful and explained the menu well. With it being Tapas style it was a good opportunity to taste a variety of dishes that you might otherwise not choose.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

What a lovely experience in eighteen69. The tapas were magnificent and the staff friendly and helpful. One of our party is vegetarian and the choices available were fantastic.