“Nicest woman in Brodick”
Review of Arran Asia

Arran Asia
Ranked #12 of 17 things to do in Brodick
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spirit of Asia.....With a Little Bit Of Rock & Roll!Arran Asia, the shop that captures the spirit of Asia....From the temples of Kathmandu to the backpackers bars of the Koh-San Road,from singing bowls to voodoo dolls,from Girlie Grannies to Gothic Grandsons...We have styles and gifts for all.
Waterford, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nicest woman in Brodick”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Very well presented, has everything from clothing to handcarved wooden statues and ornaments, fantastic service,info,advice very helpful great prices!....She also let me use her restroom :P

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Ray B

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“All hail Marie Queen of customer service !!!”
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I first visited this shop 5 years ago on my first trip to Arran. I found a T shirt with a rather distinctive design on it but sadly one was not available in my size. The delightful owner Marie said she would look out for one on her next buying trip to the Far East but advised that it may not be easy to obtain another as they were not easy to come by. Each subsequent year when holidaying in Arran I returned to Arran Asia and enquired unsuccessfuly about the aforementioned shirt. On arriving this year I once again popped into Arran Asia. Before the words ---- "I dont suppose you have a T------- were out of my mouth I was told to wait while Marie legged it into the store room and came out with 2 of the T Shirts in different sizes. I amazed that my enitial enquiry had been remembered after 5 years and kept in mind by Marie on subsequent buying trips. Customer service beyond compare in my experience. At last I have the T shirt. This shop is a must visit for anyone travelling to Arran. My thanks to you Marie for such great and friendly service!
Keep up the good work.x.

Visited August 2011
4 Thank hotpup
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Something completely unexpected and different - AND GOOD”
Reviewed 30 June 2011

Just like it says, Arran Asia!
Walk into the shop and you really could have travelled for miles. Well stocked, lots of lovely interesting wee things, for kids and adults, clothes, jewels, smells and sounds!
Lovely welcome too.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank jojo19720
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Arran Asia - a great little shop!”
Reviewed 9 June 2011

We cannot holiday on the Isle of Arran without a visit to Arran Asia. Filled with interesting and unique items, there's something for everyone. My kids love it! Marie the owner is really friendly, welcoming and more than happy to play the singing bowls and let us have a go. Go and see for yourself!

Visited October 2010
1 Thank kazd19
West Coast, Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Treasure of a Shop”
Reviewed 8 November 2010

Love this wee shop. It really is the most unique place for retail on the Isle of Arran. Even just go in to have the experience...it's so chilled, colourful and the owner is very friendly and gives you advice happily on anything from crystals to clothes and jewellery. You will def want to go back for more. Get yourself playing a singing bowl, it will get rid of your stress in a sec!

2 Thank schimples