“The Place Is Far Out! Never Expected To Be Here.”
Review of Arran Asia

Arran Asia
Ranked #12 of 18 things to do in Brodick
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spirit of Asia.....With a Little Bit Of Rock & Roll!Arran Asia, the shop that captures the spirit of Asia....From the temples of Kathmandu to the backpackers bars of the Koh-San Road,from singing bowls to voodoo dolls,from Girlie Grannies to Gothic Grandsons...We have styles and gifts for all.
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I thought the place was outlandish never expected a shop like this be on Arran, there in nothing like this on the Ayrshire coast, so this place is a wee gem!. the crystals are a little too expensive but if your on Arran and it's your home then this place is the place to go for metaphysical stuff. I will go back sometime don't know when, I shall go in a buy a few stuff.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Charlie Bucket was welcomed with open arms to this wee shop. The girl behind the counter couldn't have been more friendly to him, giving him lots of cuddles and letting him roam the store.

Mr Roo had popped in whilst we were on Arran for a look at their sale rail, and left with a knitted, fleece lined rainbow jumper (with jester hood!). He's a massive Shed7 fan and I did encourage him to get a jumper reflecting his favourite song!

Cracking wee shop with lots of clothing, incense, jewellery, crystals etc.

I got some violet scented incense too so everyone was a winner!

1  Thank nony88
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Arran Asia is a fantastic wee shop! As a teenager, I couldn't wait for my yearly trip to Arran to get some funky t-shirt or piece of jewellery. Now that I'm all grown up I still really enjoy a good look around! The atmosphere is so calming, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the products are well made and unique. Definitely a must see! I love the little pipe I bought yesterday :)

Reviewed 19 September 2011

no visit to Arran is complete without a visit to this little treasure of a shop - old and new hippies will love it - prices are good, quality is smashing, service friendly and informative.

1  Thank 844nippysweetie844
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Absolutely love Arran Asia and we have bought some beautiful things. Always something different and very reasonably priced. One year we bought beautiful Buddha incense holders which the owner had brought back from India. This year bought a crystal Angel which we have never seen anywhere else. The staff are so welcoming, you never feel pressured and always chat to you.