“Fantastic Italian”

Andrea's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Port St Mary
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Italian”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Just visited Bel Cibo for a recent dinner and we were blown away. It's great to have such a nice friendly Italian down south! Instead of venturing to Douglas. There is a specials board which gets brought to the table for you, a nice change from having to crane your neck from afar to see what they are!, but the food we had was first rate. We all had a variation of seafood mains, seafood pasta to seafood risotto, both splendid and so fresh. The desserts were fantastic especially the tiramisu which was so tasty, save room for pud! The service was friendly and quick yet we didn't feel rushed and the atmosphere was lovely. Our server Katie was brilliant; nothing was too much trouble, thank you Katie! Overall a fab meal, you must visit!

• Visited August 2013

Northamptonshire
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We were in the Isle of Man for the Manx 2day trial and Bel Cibo had been rightly recommended. There is a co-op next door as it is bring your own. The food was excellent the best risotto I have had, pizzas are enormous, desserts divine. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Superb food - lovely family restaurant”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is one of our local haunts and is a fabulous evening out. Run by a couple from Sicily, often with their teenage children helping out, the food is superb, and the people are lovely and very hard working. It's also BYO which makes the cost of an evening very very reasonable.

Visited July 2013
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Italian, authentic and for once the pizzas are how they should be.”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Our trip to Bel Cibos was so good that we went back the next day, the food was superb, the waiting staff wonderfully attentive and the atmosphere was great.

Having worked for the chain Pizza Express in the UK which prides itself on proper Italian style food and travelled extensively in Italy I have to say that this is by far the best pizza I have had in a long while.

The desserts were also fabulous as well and the Tiramisu and the Amaretto cheesecake are worth trying to save space for, if you can.

The salads were also amazing as well and they were such good value as my wife commented that there was at least half a chicken in hers!

I can highly recommend a visit to this restaurant, but you must book early as I have just tried to get a table for tonight, but alas they are fully booked!

• Visited July 2013
Lymm, United Kingdom
“A little gem of a restaurant”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Went to this restaurant on the recommendation of one of the locals and was not disappointed.A comprehensive menu with a specials board as well. I had one of the pizzas which was one of the best I have had anywhere including Italy.I can also recommend the mussels as a starter which were superb. I cannot fault the food quality and the service was friendly and efficient,so much so that my wife and I booked to go again the second week of our holiday. The restaurant is not licensed so you can bring your own alcoholic beverages with no charge for corkage. If you need a top up there is a late opening Coop two doors away with a comprehensive alcohol selection.This is a little restaurant not to be missed.

• Visited July 2013