“Fun first stop”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Paso Robles
“Fun first stop”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stumbled upon this looking for our hotel. The service was okay, the food was okay but it's cute from the outside.

Visited August 2014
Adam B, General Manager at The Laird and Dog, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you very much for commenting about the Laird.

We shall see you next time you stumble on us, why not give us try in the hotel.

Thornton-Cleveleys
“Good food, decent atmosphere ”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Had a meal here last night, a Saturday night. We had the muscles and the steak pie and we were both very satisfied. Price was what you would expect and service was fine.

If I was to be critical then whilst the waitresses were efficient, they did seem a little fed up; but maybe that was just me!

We sat in the conservatory which was a very comfortable place to eat.

Overall a nice meal, good beer and good atmosphere.

1 Thank ERBThornton
Adam B, Manager at The Laird and Dog, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thanks for you feedback regarding your recent visit to the Laird, we are glad you enjoyed it.
I will pass the feedback onto the team that were working on the night of your visit.

Once again

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Wee local gem ...”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We dined here on 07.08.14, we had previously been a few years back but what a transformation the Laird&Dog has had. The waitress/waiter were both polite and attentive, the menu had a variety to suit different tastes - for mains; my dad had the haggis neeps and tatties, my partner had a gourmet burger and Chips and my mum and I had the chicken balmoral with chips (instead of potatoes- we asked to change) and broccoli. Everyone of us enjoyed our meal and couldn't fault a thing - DELICIOUS! We did ask to move tables as we were sitting in the conservatory, I'm quite pale skinned and I was getting sunburn! The waiter made no deal of us moving and said yeh just where ever you'd like ... Once moved we had pudding; dad-lemon tart, partner-chocolate fudge cake and my mum and me - cookie stack I swear there wasn't a drop left on any of our plates. Honestly try it for yourself I'm sure it won't disappoint!!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank ca231209
Adam B, Manager at The Laird and Dog, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thanks for leaving the great feedback regarding your last visit.

It is always good to hear our Guests views and I will pass on your feedback to the team.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“fantastic yet again”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

popped in last Friday for dinner and the new menu did not disappoint.. still great food, good value and cracking atmosphere...

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank CaptainBiggles08
Adam B, Manager at The Laird and Dog, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your previous visit.

I will pass it on to the team to tell them how much you enjoyed your visit.

Sandbach, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to stay and eat”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Don't normally leave reviews usually complain at the time However I must say our time at The Laird was very enjoyable the staff helpful and very pleasant.Oh yeah the food was brill.A very pleasing experience will visit again.Thanks Adam for the advise ref busses

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank David F
Adam B, Manager at The Laird and Dog, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your recent visit.

I will pass it on to the team to tell them how much you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.