“Peaceful couple of days”
Lounge area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Lounge area
Bunk bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Travellor...
Swindon
“Peaceful couple of days”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I had been given instructions on how to get in (it is unmanned at night) and found my bed in the bunk room easily, I had a quick look around and found the kitchen and lounge area so made myself a cuppa before going to the beach and to get food from the village shop. I stayed for 2 nights and shared the bunk room with some other women which was great. Everything was clean and tidy and I will definitely return some day.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing