“Superb Meal”

Crown & Anchor
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Findhorn
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Crown is a warm, friendly place situated in the heart of Findhorn village overlooking the beautiful Findhorn bay. We are the only Hotel in Findhorn with 7 en-suite rooms available if you are looking for accommodation. We have a great selection of Malt Whisky. Cask Ales are also available. Families with children are welcome. Under 14’s can use the conservatory and restaurant area up until 8pm. We specialise in traditional Scottish cooking using fresh local produce and seafood so if you are looking for somewhere to eat in Findhorn? Look no further! Our chefs look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

In Findhorn today and had a lovely lunch in the Crown and Anchor. My wife and I both had haddock which were the size of whales and the freshest we have had......and we know our fish!!! Staff including manager were very friendly ( which makes the very few negative comments sound like nonsense ). Service was also spot on and we shall definitely return

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I ordered the Linguine with scallops chorizo sausage and rich cream sauce. The presentation was pleasing and the dish itself was delicious and something I would order again.

The atmosphere was warm and friendly.

1  Thank Ellie M
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We came I for some food and made a bee line for the empty table in front of the stove that was on. Nice and warm I enjoyed a great meal and felt welcome by the staff who were only too happy to help. I ended up staying all night and even came back the next day for more food and banter. Keep up the good work guys.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have family in the area and have the choice of a number of restaurants to frequent for my meals whilst I am visiting but I really like the Crown & Anchor.
It has a separate restaurant area so we do not have to sit in the bar to eat our food and there is a nice atmosphere in there for my family (2 small children). The waiting staff are always friendly and helpful and enjoy a chat whilst serving out food.
The food cannot be recommended highly enough. I struggle to narrow down my choice to one meal and have never been disappointed with whatever I have ordered. They cater well for the children as well and we have come away feeling full and satisfied on all occasions.
Well worth a visit. Don't expect anything overly posh or sophisticated but for good grub in a friendly atmosphere, this is the place.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We been to this lovely little pub with a great atmosphere a number of times and the food has always been fantastic.