“Lunch, then afternoon flycup”
Review of Teapots Restaurant

Teapots Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Fochabers
Price range: £3 - £12
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Christies Garden Centre has much to offer. Gifts, lifestyle, Childrens Toys, clothing, gardening and plants. Our latest new attraction is our Play Garden, open during the spring and summer, is a huge hit with our younger visitors. Our restaurant offers a large selection to suit everyone, from Soup and sandwiches to hearty homecooked meals made with locally sourced ingredients. Our homemade cakes, baked daily on our premises are just delicious. Sunday High Teas are also available between 4.00pm and 6.00pm.
Reviewed 18 August 2021

We had enjoyed a lovely lunch there a couple of weeks ago, so returning with our family we decided to visit teapots again for our afternoon flycup . All of us agreed that it was a special place to visit, with a good selection of cakes . The price was also very reasonable, and the staff were very friendly and helpful . The most memorable thing about our visit today was spotting the tiny new born Quail, on the floor in need of help , which was quickly gotten, and to the delight of the staff who rescued it, such a predacious little thing, hope it survives its ordeal

Date of visit: August 2021

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Visiting with friends we popped in for coffee and cakes only to find there were No Gluten Free cakes or biscuits. I asked if there was anything I could have and was told no we don't have anything today! So I sat and watched my friends choose from the vast selection of cakes on offer and I had nothing. If I had wanted a full meal there were options but nothing as simple as a biscuit to go with my coffee. Disappointed in the place.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 29 June 2021

Disappointed being put in the small, quiet area when there were sufficient space in the large area. Due to the current situation it would have been much safer spreading customers out more. There were no windows or ventilation and felt very crowded! Did not relax and couldn’t wait to get out! I’ll not be going back to the restaurant!

2  Thank YvonneC380
Reviewed 27 June 2021

Lovely environment lovely food only down side was the Mac and cheese didn’t have and cheese sauce it was just a plate of pasta with cheese on top

Reviewed 9 June 2021

There was an amazing display of beautiful items which I enjoyed looking at - and buying a few before going on the restaurant. If you visit, do not miss the fish soup - it was the best I have ever tasted.