“Cracking Easter Day out”
Review of ACE Adventure

and up
White Water Rafting and Cliff Jumping in the Scottish Highlands
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: White Water Rafting Specialists, including Canyoning, River Tubing & Cliff Jumping, Canoeing and Kayaking on the River Findhorn in Scotland. Camping, Bush Craft, Paintball and Disc Golf.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I took my 8 year old son on the Family half day rafting trip. We both really enjoyed it. Its 10 years since I was last rafting and I was impressed at how organised Ace were. We were very well equipped and briefed. We couldn't have picked a better day for it weather wise. It was exciting enough for family fun but always well under control. The brochure was being studied intently on the way home planning for his birthday treat.
We got to go after Ace donated a voucher to our school auction. Thank-you for your generosity and I think we'll be back.

AceAdventure, General Manager at ACE Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Antonia

Thank you for your kind review.

I am very pleased you had a great time with your son.

Well done for supporting the school with the raffle.

Look forward to seeing you again some time.

All the best from

Jim & the Team at Ace

Reviewed 18 April 2014

As a family of 4 we went rafting today. We were looked after royally by Lewis, Chris and Ray, a Norwegian guy making a guest appearance! Fantastic fun. They made sure that girls ages 12 and 15 got as much out of the day as the parents. Instructions at the start of the day, and as we went along were clear and gave us the confidence to make the most of the experience. Would recommend this to anyone who likes a bit of adventure and a lot of fun - and definitely do the cliff jumping. The big one is a bit scary but the photos are hilarious! Would do this again for sure!!

AceAdventure, General Manager at ACE Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Stuart

When I picked you all up in the bus after the trip I could see you had all had a great time by the broad smiles. The weather has been gorgeous and the team are a lot of fun.

We are fortunate to be able to do what we love, I will pass on your kind words to the lads and we hope to see you and the family again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The Family Rafting trip with Ace Adventures gave our 10 year old son a great introduction to white water rafting - and reminded the grown ups how much fun it is (in a gentle fashion). The team were all great fun and very professional. Definitely to be tried.

Dear 207fbs

Thank you for the kind review, we are very happy to see everyone had a great time with us, it is great fun taking families out on the river.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We Had fantastic fun with the Polite Highly trained staff as they tried to stop myself and friends from hitting rocks white water rafting. If you want beautiful countryside like nothing you have seen in England, Fear and Fun then I Highly recommend this.
You can do so much and all of it makes you forget the cold immediately. Do Try the Canyoning as this just as mad and exciting.

AceAdventure, General Manager at ACE Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Christian

Thank you for the wonderful review and praise of the awesome team we have here at Ace.

Also pleased to see you took on two of our most adventurous activities the rafting and the canyoning.

Hope to see you again sometime, for now I am back to the planning for the new onsite accommodation we will be offering this year.

All the best from Jim & the Team @ Ace

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Having previously had a great trip rafting with Ace we had been keen to come and do it again with them. We were certainly not disappointed. The whole operation is really first class - from booking on the phone to organisation on the day and sending you photos afterwards. Of course the key bit is the rafting and this was excellent with Jim and Nick using their skills to give my 14 year old son and I a really special day - exciting rapids, cliff jumping and chatting with interesting people on quieter stretches through breathtakingly beautiful scenery. An amazing day and highly recommended!! Many thanks.
We'd travelled up from the central belt the night before and stayed in Wigwams at the Loft in East Grange 20 mins north - also recommended

AceAdventure, General Manager at ACE Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Hello Ian

Thank you for the glowing review, very kind of you. It is very pleasing we are keeping up the good work and meeting expectations. I will make sure to pass on Nicks first Trip Advisor shout out!

Last year we were awarded Four Stars as an Activity Provider and we have five set firmly in our sights. The activities are up there, just a few more tweaks at the base and a little more signage and we should be there.

Look forward to seeing you again some time and good luck to Richard with the swimming.