“Authentic Italian”

Amici Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Amici Ristorante is situated in the centre of Forres, on the High Street opposite St Laurence Church. It is externally finished in keeping with the listed building it occupies. Internally the dining room is furnished in a modern way wuth authentic Italian ceramics and images.
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed 6 September 2012 via mobile

I'm Sicilian and I was extremely pleased by Amici! The decor was like stepping in to a real Italian kitchen, the food tasted like proper italian food which is rare to find, great and cheap prices. Me and my boyfriend had a fantastic time and will 100% be returning for lunches and special occasions :)

Forres, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastico!”
Reviewed 2 September 2012

My family and I have dined at Amici several times and the food is always beautifully presented and delicious! Authentic Italian cuisine, authentic Italian flavours and authentic Italian hospitality! Nino and his lovely staff are welcoming, friendly and keen to make sure everything is just right for you. If you love good food you'll love Amici Ristorante!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Ian S
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great for a family celebration”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

This wasn't our first visit to Amici, we have been several times but it was our first visit for a family celebration. We celebrated my Mum's retirement here and we had an amazing evening. All of the food was simply delicious, very authentic Italian dishes and flavors. The portions were generous, the seafood was divine and my dad who had a fillet steak thoroughly enjoyed it and said that it was cooked to perfection. The staff were very attentive and helpful, they made my mum feel very pampered on her special night with a bottle of Prosecco on the table for her arrival as we had requested when making our booking. A lovely memorable evening was had by all and I am sure we will be back very soon. I can not recommend this lovely restaurant enough!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Mouse_Girl_365
Elgin, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family celebration”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Not our first time at Amici's and will certainly go back, excellent service by friendly staff. The food was of a high standard with a good variety of choice. They are also very accomidating when it comes to catering for young children's tastes. Would recommend it to anyone

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Paul_1303_12
Houston, Texas
“Such helpful staff!”
Reviewed 28 August 2012 via mobile

We showed up without a booking (a party of 6!) on a Friday night and although the restaurant appeared quite full, the staff rushed around rearranging tables to squeeze us in. The food was delicious, very simple and authentic - none of your Americanised Italian here! Lovely flavours, although it seemed that rosemary featured in every dish on the menu!!! The waiting staff were pleasant and attentive and we enjoyed a lovely family evening here.