“Gluten Free”

Chimes
Ranked #12 of 36 Restaurants in Forres
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I popped in here to have a quick snack. I was only after a coffee but also maybe a cake, they had several GF cakes available and I had the shortbread, it is nice that GF is becoming more common and I had a pleasant visit

1  Thank spiderpigScotland

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Very busy cafe, so thought we would give it a try . Had basic lunch - rolls on sausage, soup and sandwich , so can't go far wrong. Meals coming from the kitchen looked nicely presented.
Good quick service despite being busy

1  Thank Sonny_12013
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Over priced. Poor service. Disappointing. I had chicken fillets salad and chips, sounds appetizing, deep fried reconstituted expensive.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I enjoyed my lunch at Chimes. My large panini came with potato salad and other fixings. Everything was delicious. Restroom was in the back on the same floor as the restaurant. That is so appreciated for those folks who can't walk stairs. I would definitely come back if I was ever in the area again. There were many items on the menu that looked wonderful.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Stopped for a coffee and yummy bacon roll recently. Staff were very nice and exceptionally nice to a vulnerable older lady who was a bit confused. I was really impressed. Well done.
I will definitely go back when next in Forres.