The Cluny Bank Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ramnee Hotel(Forres)
Sunny Brae(Nairn)
View Hotel
All reviewslloyd and juliafine dininghis wifefantastic foodnothing is too much troublecreme bruleelocal suppliersfillet steakfor pre dinner drinksa lovely small hotelfantastic chefthe owner cheffantastic hotelold friendshome madelovely roomdessert menu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2013

My wife and stayed for 2 nights at this hotel and were welcomed by Julia and Lloyd from checking in to departure. The rooms are spacious spotless and very comfortable. Thank you for a great stay, hope too visit again. Many thanks for your hospitality.

Alex + Carolanne

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank carollanne
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My brother and I booked this hotel as a birthday / retirement weekend away for our Dad. We had a great time and the food in the restaurant was exceptional. Julia and Lloyd, who own the hotel, were extremely welcoming and made us feel like long-lost relatives rather than guests. It seems they concentrated on what mattered: the food, service, atmosphere and our comfort. I look forward to taking my wife to stay one day. Thank you Lloyd and Julia.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ChrisSaunders
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I stayed here on business recently and was so impressed with the quality of service and standards. The big hotel groups should look at this place and hang their heads in shame. The facilities were second to none. I will be back on a private visit with my partner and the dog too.
Lloyd and Julia are to be commended.

Room Tip: If my room was anything to go by, you won't be disappointed with any room here.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Gavin R
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My wife and I stayed here in May 2013 for 2 nights. I had booked it based on the reputation of the restaurant and was not disappointed when we dined there on our second night, absolute perfection, one of the best meals we have had for some time and we are already looking forward to our next visit.
Our room was very comfortable and spacious with all the amenities that you would expect. It is a magnificent building which added a touch of grandeur to our stay in Forres.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CharlesCScott
Reviewed 9 June 2013

The Cluny Bank hotel is a lovely small hotel and the owners , Lloyd and Julia , make you feel very welcome from the moment that you arrive . They want to make your stay as enjoyable as it can be. Lloyd is passionate about what he does, the desserts were wonderful and we could order meals and desserts that were not on the menu. Our hotel room was spacious and had everything in it that we needed. The home made fudges by Julia on our room when we arrived were the best we ever tasted.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple