“Clean,friendly and homely”

Springfield Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Forres
Springfield Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 15 Forres B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Springfield b&b when I was up playing pool and found it very clean with the room spacious and comfortable and breakfast very nice with also a good choice of cereal before cooked breakfast of our choice with the landlady very helpful especially with giving us directions

• Stayed: May 2013
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Dear George and Anne, thank you for your kind review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and our lovely town. I look forward to seeing you again if you are in the area representing your Legion snooker team. Thanks again, Catherine.

There are newer reviews for Springfield Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Arrived with two friends after a day of cycling in September, only spent one night but was made to feel very welcome. we arrived earlier than planned (4pm) but they put our bikes in the garage for piece of mind while we went out to explore Forres!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Springfield. It was lovely to meet you all and no problem 'garaging' the bikes. I hope you found my route over to Aberlour via Rafford/Dallas as strenuous as expected and you arrived safely and not too wet. Kind regards, Catherine

Reviewed 2 September 2012

My husband and I stayed at Springfield from 17 August 2012 for 4 nights. We were warmly greeted by Catherine and shown to a spotless room with a variety of added touches, at the front of the house. We were given our keys and a key to the front door and told that we could come and go as we please. We both slept really well, the combination of a comfy bed and the Scottish air! The breakfast was cooked to order and tasted delicious and lovely fresh strawberries and blueberries were also offered with cereal and freshly made fruit compte. We were in Forres visiting friends and Springfield was in an ideal location with just a short walk into the pretty and well kept town. Springfield is very easy to find and we would thoroughly recommend staying there - we will certainly be returning in the future. Sharon and Tony, Guernsey.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

Hi Sharon, thank you for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to have you both stay at Springfield and I was delighted with your warm words when you left. I hope your trip to Ardnamurchan was memorable - did you bag another hilltop? I look forward to seeing you again in the future and hope Tony is enjoying his new job. Kindest regards Catherine, Hugh and Milly.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Stayed at this B&B with my wife and mother in law. We spent two nights. The rooms are very well appointed: nice furnishings, plenty of nice touches and very clean. The breakfast is delicious and the location is handy if you wish to walk into Forres instead of driving.

However, best of all were the owners, Catherine and Hugh. They just are very lovely people: welcoming, kind, full of attentions. In short, they really made us feel at home. I would always recommend this B&B: it's just perfect!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Hola! I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you again for the unexpected but much appreciated floral gift. It was lovely to meet you all and to try out my limited Spanish! I am so pleased the anniversary visit went as good as you wished and that you have very fond memories of our lovely town and your wedding day. Please give my best wishes to your mum in law and I wish you both the best when the little 'package' arrives later in the year. Kindest regards, Catherine

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Stayed for 1 night this week passing threw and it is one of the best B & B's we have stayed in. Catherine was both professional and friendly. We would recomend springfield to anyone, the room was spotless and is of a high standard, the bed was fabulous. (Travelleling as a couple touring scotland) with a warm welcome,

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2012

It was good that you found me in a round about way and really nice to meet you both. I'm glad your stay was as good as you said it was! Don't leave it so long before returning to Forres.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Stayed for 2 nights in January whilst visiting family in Forres. Have visited Springfield before over the past 3 years or so. Always a friendly welcome from Catherine and Hugh. Room we usually have is a spacious double at the front of the house, high standard of fixtures and fittings, breakfast is ordered the night before which isn't a problem, everything freshly cooked and enjoyable. House is off the main road and worth finding if in Forres for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2012

A modern and spotless room, and a very warm welcome from charming owners. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forres
Ramnee Hotel
#5 of 15 in Forres
Crown & Anchor Inn
Crown & Anchor Inn
#1 of 4 in Findhorn

Been to Springfield Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!