Springfield Bed & Breakfast
US$124
Sunny Brae(Nairn)
US$148
US$120
Muthu Newton Hotel(Nairn)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$158
Priceline
US$240
US$201
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront of the housefamily partystayed for nightsplenty of hot watercomfy bedexcellent breakfastmade us feel at homegrant parka lovely stayplaces to visitgreat hostsstay there againcatherinemilliehighlandsaccommodationfacilities
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Stayed 5 nights when in Forres for work. It was simply superb. Catherine runs an immaculate house and with a friendly, caring manner. Room & bathroom spotlessly clean; great towels; good pillows (very important to me!); proper porridge! ; and when I indulged one morning in the full breakfast, I don't think I've had better. I have no hesitation in recommending staying here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am pleased you enjoyed your visit to Springfield, we work hard to provide our guests with a stay away from home that meets their needs. I hope your journey south was uneventful and would be delighted to accommode you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

After ten days travelling trough Scotland we arrived in Forres without having booked accomodation in advance. Driving around in the village we found out Springfield B&B had a room for us.
The carefull organised and cleaned house made me wonder if this was a good match for us.
Being home again, we have a wonderfull memory of the two nights stay at Springfield. Beginning the day with a balanced breakfast, taking care of by Catherine, was a joy.
Depending of your plans of the day, she loves to give you some good tips or recommandations. The first evening we choose to explore the village, leaving the recommandation for what it was, later having to admid that the restaurant we had dinner was a dissapointment. But the beauty of this story is, we discovered we share the same passion about good food, and a lot more. Inspired by Cathrine, we trusted on here recomandation and we spend our last evening dining at Mosset Tavern. And that was a realy good one. The taste, people working there and the price!

On our trip we have now seen different sides and storys of Scotland. Springfield B & B was one with a good memory. It is, as discribed by others, spotless and well organised. But what stays in our memory is Catherines taking care of you, with a lovely touch of humor.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

Dear Kai and Marieke, thank you for your lovely review of Springfield. Thank you for mentioning The Mossat Tavern it serves great food at reasonable prices and the staff are a credit too. It was great to meet you both and I hope the little whisky tasting and discussion with Hugh has lead you on the path to finding the tipple of your choice. It is nice to have fun with the guests and I am always up for the 'porridge challenge'! I hope you find your way to Forres again and I wish you both the best for the future. Catherine and Milly

Reviewed 13 May 2013

A|rrived with my 2 friends after a driving up from Aberdeen, we only spent one night but we were made so welcome. Breakfast is made to order in the morning, was fantastic and Catherine is a terrific host. It is centrally located in Forres and private parking is an added advantage. Futher bookings already made for later in 2013. Joan, Ina and Nancy.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Dear Joan, thank you so much for your very kind and generous words. It was a pleasure to accommodate you all and I am so delighted your first stay was memorable enough to come back again - something we strive for. Glad you managed to enjoy our local area and that your event went well. I look forward to seeing Nancy and Ina again in September and wish you a very memorable visit to the States. Catherine

Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Springfield b&b when I was up playing pool and found it very clean with the room spacious and comfortable and breakfast very nice with also a good choice of cereal before cooked breakfast of our choice with the landlady very helpful especially with giving us directions

• Stayed: May 2013
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Dear George and Anne, thank you for your kind review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and our lovely town. I look forward to seeing you again if you are in the area representing your Legion snooker team. Thanks again, Catherine.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Arrived with two friends after a day of cycling in September, only spent one night but was made to feel very welcome. we arrived earlier than planned (4pm) but they put our bikes in the garage for piece of mind while we went out to explore Forres!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Springfield. It was lovely to meet you all and no problem 'garaging' the bikes. I hope you found my route over to Aberlour via Rafford/Dallas as strenuous as expected and you arrived safely and not too wet. Kind regards, Catherine