“Fantastic stay in a lovely clean B&B”

Springfield Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Forres
Springfield Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 16 Forres B&B and Inns
“Fantastic stay in a lovely clean B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

We had 4 nights in Springfield B&B and we loved it from the moment we arrived. Catherine was very friendly and helpful. We had the king-sized room at the front of the B&B. The room was spotlessly clean extremely cosy and comfortable with everything you could want. The en-suite was spacious wth a lovely powerful shower and plenty of hot water. We had 4 very comfy nights sleep in the bed. Breakfast was very good with a good choice to suit our needs and more. We came up to visit family and we will certainly be booking into Springfield for our next visit. Thank you Catherine for making us feel very much at home.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Thank you very much for your very kind review. It was lovely to have you here and I thoroughly enjoyed our morning conversations. It's good to know your stay was like a home from home in many respects and I know that your breaks are treasured. I am glad all's well after the car breakdown and that you arrived home safely. I look forward to catching up with you again in the future. Kind regards, Catherine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
St Ives, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We have stayed at Springfield B&B several times and it is the best B&B you could wish for. It is spotlessly clean, extremely comfortable, with an excellent breakfast and friendly, welcoming hosts - what more could you wish for?

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We are always pleased to hear that our guests have enjoyed their visit and we strive to make the stay a home from home experience. We are delighted when our guests return and that we can be genuinely recommended to others. Kindest regards, Catherine
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our first stay at Springfield. Hope to return with friends.Catherine made us feel very welcome in her lovely comfortable home,she had loads of information and useful advise for visitors to the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
We very much appreciate your review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to meeting you again on your next visit to Forres. Kind regards, Catherine.
Kettering, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

Stayed 5 nights when in Forres for work. It was simply superb. Catherine runs an immaculate house and with a friendly, caring manner. Room & bathroom spotlessly clean; great towels; good pillows (very important to me!); proper porridge! ; and when I indulged one morning in the full breakfast, I don't think I've had better. I have no hesitation in recommending staying here.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am pleased you enjoyed your visit to Springfield, we work hard to provide our guests with a stay away from home that meets their needs. I hope your journey south was uneventful and would be delighted to accommode you again in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

After ten days travelling trough Scotland we arrived in Forres without having booked accomodation in advance. Driving around in the village we found out Springfield B&B had a room for us.
The carefull organised and cleaned house made me wonder if this was a good match for us.
Being home again, we have a wonderfull memory of the two nights stay at Springfield. Beginning the day with a balanced breakfast, taking care of by Catherine, was a joy.
Depending of your plans of the day, she loves to give you some good tips or recommandations. The first evening we choose to explore the village, leaving the recommandation for what it was, later having to admid that the restaurant we had dinner was a dissapointment. But the beauty of this story is, we discovered we share the same passion about good food, and a lot more. Inspired by Cathrine, we trusted on here recomandation and we spend our last evening dining at Mosset Tavern. And that was a realy good one. The taste, people working there and the price!

On our trip we have now seen different sides and storys of Scotland. Springfield B & B was one with a good memory. It is, as discribed by others, spotless and well organised. But what stays in our memory is Catherines taking care of you, with a lovely touch of humor.

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Dear Kai and Marieke, thank you for your lovely review of Springfield. Thank you for mentioning The Mossat Tavern it serves great food at reasonable prices and the staff are a credit too. It was great to meet you both and I hope the little whisky tasting and discussion with Hugh has lead you on the path to finding the tipple of your choice. It is nice to have fun with the guests and I am always up for the 'porridge challenge'! I hope you find your way to Forres again and I wish you both the best for the future. Catherine and Milly
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

A|rrived with my 2 friends after a driving up from Aberdeen, we only spent one night but we were made so welcome. Breakfast is made to order in the morning, was fantastic and Catherine is a terrific host. It is centrally located in Forres and private parking is an added advantage. Futher bookings already made for later in 2013. Joan, Ina and Nancy.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Dear Joan, thank you so much for your very kind and generous words. It was a pleasure to accommodate you all and I am so delighted your first stay was memorable enough to come back again - something we strive for. Glad you managed to enjoy our local area and that your event went well. I look forward to seeing Nancy and Ina again in September and wish you a very memorable visit to the States. Catherine
Blairgowrie, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Springfield b&b when I was up playing pool and found it very clean with the room spacious and comfortable and breakfast very nice with also a good choice of cereal before cooked breakfast of our choice with the landlady very helpful especially with giving us directions

• Stayed May 2013
moraycath, Owner at Springfield Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Dear George and Anne, thank you for your kind review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and our lovely town. I look forward to seeing you again if you are in the area representing your Legion snooker team. Thanks again, Catherine.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forres
Ramnee Hotel
#1 of 5 in Findhorn
Old Mill Inn
Old Mill Inn
#6 of 16 in Forres

Been to Springfield Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!