“Harbour Lights Winner”

Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Lossiemouth
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2023 via mobile

Welcoming staff. Young group well trained and managed. Attentive and very smart in their matching shirts. Spotless tables.
We chose an outdoor table. Lots of doggies, but they were well behaved.
Music playing but not intrusive, added to the atmosphere.
Good menu with something for everyone. Would have liked more fresh fish. Chose grilled haddock and chips. Delicious!
Toilet clean.
Overall a great spot for good food.

Reviewed 28 August 2023

Excellent location by harbor. All of our meals were very good from the Chowder soup, Fish & Chips to a loaded Crawfish Salad, all way very good along with the service.

Reviewed 16 August 2023 via mobile

I sat outside as I had my dogs. Seemed I was quite lucky to get a table as the were turning people away who hadn’t booked.
It was very busy but the staff were efficient!
I ordered a hot choc with marshmallows and cream and as the menu, was in my mind, limited for a fussy vegetarian, I managed side orders of toast, potato scone and beans. The bill came to £10.20 which I thought was a bit steep as the hot chocolate cup was quite small as were the portions of food. Everything tasted good but disappointed in the amount, or charge less and I’d be happy with the amount!

Reviewed 13 August 2023

Yet again, this restaurant exceeds expectations in both food and service. Excellent food and very attentive staff. Highly recommended.

1  Thank NickS316
Reviewed 3 August 2023 via mobile

Lovely bistro. We stopped in for lunch while in Lossiemouth and it was very good, there was a wide range of lunch and brunch options as well as a great selection of home baking. Staff were very friendly and the service was fast, the halloumi and red pepper ciabatta was delicious. Such a shame it’s not open for dinners!