“Yummy curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A firm favourite whenever I'm in the area. Rarely have I or my friends been disappointed with our curry choice. They have introduced squid and salmon dishes as a 'nod' to the locality.

There are newer reviews for Spice Tandoori

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Went here based on previous comments on Trip Advisor. wasn't dissappointed. Service excellent, food fandabidoze (fantastic for non Scots) and reasonably priced. Restaurant was quiet when we went though take away very busy and was advised had been very busy during the day.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

we have visited this cuury resturant quite a few times and have no complaints prices ok meals first class staff as friendly as they come so get along for a wee curry and a drink.enjoy

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Wonderful food every time i go whether its a sit down in the restaurant or a carry out. Staff are always nice and attentive and there is usually a good ambience in the place.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Tasty tasty food and good service. We both chose a light starter which was a good job as the main course left us full up. I would recommend the oriental green bangal to anyone, the lamb in it was so soft and tender, my partner had the oriental shatkora which we both enjoyed. There is also an excellent variety of naan and rice on the menu. All in all very impressive and I am looking forward to our next visit