“Lovely food and great value for money”
Review of The Clifton Hotel

The Clifton Hotel
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Lossiemouth
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and great value for money”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

A lovely restaurant with high quality pub food. Fantastic value for money. Yummy garlic bread to start followed by a delicious fish pie and then one of the best sticky toffee puddings I've had! My partner had a very generous helping of prawn cocktail followed by beef pie which looked great. Service was super.

1 Thank Sophie G

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Anniversary Meal”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Had been recommended to try this pub/restaurant. I hadn't been in since it started doing meals but we thought we would give it a go. I am a Coeliac and I always ask if they can cater for me and they said they could. The waiter go a list of the meals I could have and there was a variety. Both my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed what we ordered, it was tasty and well cooked. I would definately go again

1 Thank Robert B
Elgin, United Kingdom
“Great food and great value”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Fancied a change and had been hearing good things about the Clifton so popped in on the off chance of getting a table. So glad we did. Good choice of menu. Shared garlic bread then each had a main.....was gutted that I didn't leave room for pudding! Everything was incredibly tasty served beautifully and very reasonable priced. Liked it so much we are going to go back next weekend and take friends with us....must try to leave room for pudding next time.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Donna M
Lossiemouth, United Kingdom
“Great Food shame about opening hours”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Great Food friendly and helpful staff arrived at 7.45 p.m staff still took our order but did not say kitchen closed at 8 p.m was only told this when we requested dessert menu unfortunately this meant leaving with two unhappy children thankfully lossies ice cream parlour was still open till 10 p.m was a great menu plenty to choose from would be great if kitchen where open till 9 p.m

“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Excellent food and great staff. Nothing was too much trouble and they were happy to provide a smaller portion for an older relative with a small but healthy appetite. Good family atmosphere, but I would book later if you're not a fan of small noisy children!