“Quick!”

Pino Pizza
Get food delivered
Ranked #20 of 29 Restaurants in Lossiemouth
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We ordered a 12" Hawaiian and a 10" Margherita. We waited 10 minutes before the team delivered into our hands two wonderful pizza pies. I have never seen a team hustle like these guys!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank LizardHntr

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Pino's Pizza is absolutely delicious! Even though I called ahead and placed my order I still had to wait for the pizza to be done - but it was definitely worth the wait.
The fellow making the pizza was friendly and I definitely would return.
I highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Virginia M
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Kids wanted pizza whilst on holiday best fresh dough pizza l have had. Good service friendly staff and great choice of toppings. I had a kebab on first night and then had pizza on our next visit later in week. All cooked to order 10 out 10.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I have been going to pinos for years. Lovely family run takeaway, pizzas are good, kebabs are good, pastas are good, chips are good. Everything is fresh and very tasty

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Food cooked as you wait - even if you order in advance! Good wholesome food, well prepared in front of you at a reasonable, if a little higher, price

Date of visit: May 2017