“Very disappointed”

Ranked #41 of 67 Restaurants in Motherwell
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Used to rate this place when it first opened but definitely off my list of eateries. Been here 4 times this year as it was convenient for my friends. We were a group of 4, I had veal but all had different dishes and were of the opinion it was below par. I have recommended this place in the past but would certainly not now.

4  Thank Marjay_12

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Visited yesterday inbetween lunch and dinner, was recommended by a friend, couldnt go wrong, gem of a place. Service was fantastic, food was lovely and the price was great, would recommend to anyone, will be back next time i am up that way.

1  Thank missxtx
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Been a couple of times and at best it's average. My friend got the risotto and said it was tasteless . You only get what you pay for right enough

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Noisy music so loud you couldnt hear your conversation. Food average, some of the saltiest veal I have ever eaten. Wouldnt go back.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I visited here with my family for my dad's birthday, almost immediately after walking in we were greeted and given a table. The staff were very friendly and the food was amazing - better than some of the best Italian restaurants I have eaten at.