“great family dinner !!”

Ranked #37 of 67 Restaurants in Motherwell
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Went to Tony Macaroni for the first time with my family , my mum had previously went before and had a pizza and loved it , so we all decided to go out and try it and we loved it , i had macaroni and it was lovely , it wasn't to filling the portions were a good size , the service was good , the atmosphere was great , was a little bit loud , but overall a great place !!

1  Thank Kate_434
There are newer reviews for Tony Macaroni

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Went this afternoon, restaurant was quiet, but we waited ages to be served. Minestrone soup was very watery and tasteless. I could taste fish from my chicken-as though fish had been cooked in the pan before the chicken!
My daughter highly recommended the Livingston branch, but she was very disappointed in the food and service in Motherwell.
The waiter also 'threw' a spoon of cheese over her!!

4  Thank unhappyhols13
Reviewed 17 July 2014

If your going to eat here, go during the week when it's cheaper, would grudge paying full price for the food as its not anything special, music is awful.

2  Thank Gillzy22
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Had 3 visits now and the food is exceptionally good, good service good prices and a tablet sundae to die for!

1  Thank issymcdonald
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have eaten here a number of times and have to say it's one of my favourite Italian restaurants. The mozzarella sticks and triple chocolate brownie are always a must for my starter and dessert. I usually have one of the pizzas and my partner really enjoys the lasagne. They do a great value menu until 6.30pm Monday-Friday where selected main courses are only £4.95. The staff are always very friendly and attentive. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Koala_Cola