“Nice food poor selection”
Review of Spicy Nights

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spicy Nights
Ranked #41 of 68 Restaurants in Motherwell
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Jerviston - Near Carfin: This is an excellent family run resturant who work hard to please their customers. Always a vaired choice and happy to make special requests. The best indian buffet resturant arundthese parts - always vaired and fresh offers on the table. The staff also work hard but discreetly to make the dining expereince a good one - always consistent in service and delivery.
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I have only eaten here once to try it and it doesnt come close to my favourite indian buffet so I probably wont ever return. Was a buffet night. Food was superb quality really yummy with the best chicken pakora ive ever had, however the buffet was really small with a very poor selection of curries, only one lamb dish and half the curries not to my taste, hate korma style curry. From the quality of what I did eat I could still recommend this place but not for the buffet you should get more for your money there.

1  Thank JMCHall

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I eat here at least once a month, and have done for several years since it opened. I have never had a bad meal yet. Buffet choices are excellent, service is outstanding.

1  Thank Cathy H
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Unwelcoming and rude hosts with food that left me and some of my friends extremely ill. The place is unhygienic and should be closed down. Management incompetent. Eat elsewhere.

11  Thank Wayne W
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

I did not expect this place to be so nice considering where it is. I have been a few times for lunch now and thorougly enjoyed it. There is plenty of choice and it is very filling and food price. No complaints and I'm sure I will return

2  Thank RainbowStar333
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Buffet is always kept fresh, reasonable selection, good food. Service is always friendly. Décor is unusual - all red, black and silver/chrome. Good value. You can have other dishes cooked for you - it doesn't have to be buffet only.