Chose the hotel after checking reviews on Trip Advisor.
We stayed 4 nights (Thursday to Monday) in room 32.
Tastefully restored Victorian (?) property with modern touches. Really enjoyed our stay. Staff all really friendly. This counts for SUCH a lot in our view. Outstanding breakfast included in the price. Very comfortable beds & stylish and roomy modern bathroom. A slight issue maybe with pressure fluctuations with the shower on occasions. Very strongly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Moorings Hotel provides the magic near Motherwell! Built in 1891 as the private home for a member of a famous Scottish steel dynasty, our beautiful main building has held its charm and offers a unique, understated and timeless air of refinement to this day. The surroundings are undeniably chic, but the overall ambience remains humble enough to be homely. A "B" listed building within a local conservation area, BEST WESTERN Moorings Hotel has built on its 19th century roots to meet 21st century needs and provides guests with classic character. We still have some of the original stained glass windows, and our hospitality is traditional and unintrusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Motherwell Centre Moorings Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moorings Hotel Motherwell
- BEST WESTERN Motherwell Centre Moorings Hotel Scotland