We stayed in the Premier Inn at the start of October while we visited family in Carfin and were a group of 9 adults and 3 children. Having read a number of mixed reviews on this site and considering the low price for our 3 night stay we were apprehensive as to the quality of this hotel. Thankfully we could not have been more wrong. If you are looking for value for money, clean and spacious rooms and quality service I would definitely recommend this hotel. The reception area is small but the staff working in the hotel made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived and throughout our stay. All requests we had were met with efficiency and the all important smile! The hotel is located off a main room and is directly adjacent to a restaurant/bar. Breakfast is served in this restaurant/bar and costs £8 for a full breakfast and £5 for a continental. The breakfast is buffet style and for every one full breakfast 2 children eat free which meant it is fantastic value for families. We also ate lunch here on one of the days and it was good. My only fault with the hotel is its wifi- you get 30 minutes free after which it cost £3 for 24 hours. Overall Premier Inn suited all our needs and we were very pleased with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun of Glasgow or the delights of Edinburgh? With handy road links, there's no need to choose ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow (Motherwell) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Motherwell) Hotel Motherwell
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Motherwell) Hotel Scotland