Popped into the Dalziel Park bistro this glorious Sunday morning for breakfast, what can I say, it was faultless, fully cooked Scottish breakfast, good service, quality ingredients , equalled a delicious meal ,including tea and toast and preserves,all for £10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, inviting, modern and relaxing— Dalziel Park is a glamorous addition to the Lisini portfolio. Located in 250 acres of stunning woodlands on the outskirts of Motherwell, this is a true destination venue. Boutique accommodation coupled with the award winning Wide Mouth Frog Restaurant make Dalziel Park a must visit. In addition Dalziel Park has a 9-hole golf course, fully stocked bar, brasserie and excellent banqueting facilities for weddings, parties and functions. The Cedar suite accommodates up to 360 guests, whilst 2 smaller suites suit more intimate gatherings from 20 to 100 guests. Whatever the occasion, whether it's a cosy winter's drink in front of the log fire, a round of golf in summer followed by a drink on the terrace, or an afternoon exploring the woodlands with the children and relaxing in the bar whilst the children play in the playpark, Dalziel Park is the place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dalziel Park Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalziel Park Hotel Motherwell
- Dalziel Park Hotel & Golf Club Motherwell, Scotland