I've stayed at the Edinburgh Dakota many times. If you like it, you will be very happy with the Glasgow photocopy. I don't think I've ever visited another hotel where I have felt such a sense of dejavu before.
Like a black Lego brick towering off the M8, the Dakota Glasgow looks bizarre from outside. Inside its dark and intimate. Too dark for some I expect.
A big shout out to the ostrich leather lined lifts - surely the one thing missing from every normal lift.
Rooms are clean, slightly smaller than average size. No DVD player, mini bar or bath in mine. But they do have a couple of nice biscuits.
If you must stay off the M8, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Eurocentral Business Park, just off the M8. Dakota offers stylish and luxurious boutique rooms with free Wi-Fi, fresh cookies, LCD TVs and air conditioning. All rooms have sumptuous en suite bathrooms, with bespoke toiletries and fluffy towels. The award-winning Dakota Grill serves fresh, simple dishes and a classic grill menu. Afternoon teas are also available. The bar offers a range of delicious cocktails and an extensive beverage list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Dakota Eurocentral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dakota Eurocentral Hotel Motherwell
- Dakota Eurocentral Motherwell, Scotland